Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012


As we start a new month there are so many exciting things happening!  First of all I did sit down and get a little creative today for I needed a Birthday card for my wonderful Mother-in-law.  Here is what I came up with for her.  I hope you enjoy it!




With that said  Stampin' Up! is also offering the Reason to Smile promotion. During July you have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set available only through this special offer! Get the Reason to Smile set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.

This information's also available on my website. Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all, I'm always happy to help. Take care and I hope you all have a very safe and happy 4th of July!

Tammy Davis
Your Personal Creative Coach!
Tdavis.stampinup.net
tammyndavis@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. This is a very creative and pretty card Tammy. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I'm sure your Mother-in-law will be excited to receive it. That was one of my favorite sets, and I was sad to see them retire it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I too was sad to see Inspired by Nature go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all of you for the sweet comments. When I found it was retiring I had to make to grab it. Hope everyone has a great stamping week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Nice job. I'm following your blog now. I hope you will visit and follow my blog at tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete